This week I’ve decided to join in with helpfulmum‘s meme and blog about what has made me happy over the past seven days. To join in, or just to find out more about this, click on the pink button at the end of this post.
Here’s my week:
- The realisation that I haven’t breastfed Mushroom at night for over two weeks. And he hasn’t asked. Think this means he is fully weaned! Finally! (There is, however, a touch of sadness to this too. More on that later.)
- Mushroom has been giggling a lot this week. It’s a beautiful sound
- Seeing my brother and sister. Ok, this is happening tomorrow but I don’t see them so often and am very excited about it
- The sun has appeared. Apparently it’ll stay a while this time
- Mushroom has started to sleep slightly longer stretches (like, five hours instead of three. I don’t want to tempt fate but trust me, this is progress).
I discover this meme via Jenny ‘the Wren’ so thanks Jenny!